Girish joined Resume as Director in 1995. Prior to this, he worked into the Commercial function of renowned organizations like Hotel Corporation of India (Centaur Hotel), UTV Ltd, Boehringer Mannheim Ltd., Sigma Laboratories Ltd.
Girish is a strong networker. His ability to connect with people, irrespective of their age, gender, educational or cultural background is commendable. He is gifted with the ability to link people’s names with their functional expertise. This has facilitated his growth towards becoming a well – known Headhunter in the industry.
Based on his experiences in the field of Headhunting, Rajhans Prakashan – a renowned Marathi Publication House has published a book titled – ‘Headhunter’. Written by renowned writer – Mr.. Sumedh Wadavala, the book has received appreciation from various people from all walks of life. In less than a year after publication, the book is running into its third edition.
Girish heads the Headhunting & Executive Search division at Resume. Till date, he has placed more than hundred professionals in senior management roles across different industries.
On the social canvas, he helps students in Career planning / counseling. He delivers lectures in various educational institutes & social organizations. He also writes a weekly column on Career Planning in the newspaper – Divya Marathi.He is the Ex - Secretary of Saturday Club Global Trust, an organization which promotes the 'Mantra' of entreprenuership in Maharashtrian community. Currently he is the Managing Committee member of Dombivli Granth Sangrahalay (Public Library)
Born and brought up in the city of Thane since 1969 (date of birth 18th September, 1969).
Completed graduation in Commerce Stream from N G Bedekar College of Commerce, Thane (Thana College).
- Total industry experience of more than 18 years
- In depth knowledge and exposure in the field of Corporate Accounts, Audit, Taxation – Income Tax, VAT-CST, Service Tax.
- Exposure to Business Management and its various aspects, key role in framing MIS (Management Information System).
- Experience in preparing product / project costing and analysis system.
- Experience in preparing Project Reports required for raising funds from Banks and Financial Institutions including preparation of CMA Data.
- Exposure in other laws and business aspects like Audits and Accounts under Co-operative Act, Stamp Duty – Registration, Drafting of Agreements etc.
Attached to various social organizations like Rotary Club, Janakalyan Samiti (Blood Bank in Thane.
Madhuri Kale, B.Com, M.B.A
- Madhuri comes with an experience of 12 years in the Human Resource, IT resourcing and Training field. She operated from Singapore while working with APAC's leading Headhunting and Talent Management Company, HRNetOne. She was a Practice Leader for emerging markets: India, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia. In this role she got an excellent experience in self-assessment tools like Harrison Interview profiling to get the suitable candidates for the jobs. Experienced in self-assessment tools like Harrison Interview profiling tools to get the suitable candidates for the jobs.
- She has the experience of sourcing and managing senior level talent acquisition: CFO, Director, Vice President level in Pharma-Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering sectors. She has rich experience in the HR Implementation for SMEs. Alongwith this she has got hands on experience in various HR activities ie. Review Systems, HR Compliances and Setting up the Policies and Standard Operating Process for the HR department.
- Prior to this she has experience working in Student career counseling and has exposure in the IT industry working in the placement cell. She is trained in student career counseling and soft skills training. She enjoys getting involved in social work through forums like Teach India. Actively involved in dance choreography and dramatics.